WELCOME

WELCOME TO MRM´S GAMING BLOG!



Welcome, my name is Michael and I´m the manager/owner of this Blog. I have a Youtube channel too were I usually upload diferent types of videos. Fell free to contact with me, leaving a comment in any of the videos. You can also meet me on one of my favourite game, called ROBLOX. My username is TermiRobox. 


What can I fing on this blog?

With this blog we are trying to make a gaming community, were we will be able to exchange our opinion about any game topic.


How can i join this community?

We are actually more than 200 people on my YT channel, and joining us is very easy. You only have to follow three easy steps.

1º- Go to my YT channel "MrMicado" and if you like the any of the videos, press the subscribe button.
 Subscribe
2º Leave a comment in any of the video saying "Hi, MrM", and i will instantly reply you.

3ºBe activeon this Blog and on my channel by leaving a like and a comment.





MRMICADO

MICHAEL
DON'T FORGET THAT HERE YOUR COMMENT.

0 comentarios:

Copyright © 2013 MrMicado´s Blog and Blogger Themes.